Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Inflammatory Breast Cancer Program
Research + Treatment Center
- 450 Brookline Avenue
- Boston, MA, 02215
- Phone: 617.632.2311 (IBC program information line)Make an appointment: 877.332.4294
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (DCFI) is a principal teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School and a founding member of the Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center, a federally designated comprehensive cancer center. Today, the Institute is involved in some 900 clinical trials and internationally renowned for its blending of research and clinical excellence. Providing advanced training in cancer treatment and research for an international faculty, the Institute conducts community-based programs in cancer prevention, detection and control throughout New England, and maintains joint programs with other Boston institutions affiliated with Harvard Medical School and the Partners Health Care System. The dedicated Inflammatory Breast Cancer Program at DFCI has three core aims: treatment, research and education. As a leader in IBC care, the Dana-Farber clinical team uses their extensive experience in multiple disciplines to design and implement an individual treatment plan targeted to a patient’s specific disease. Physician-scientists of the IBC Program focus on IBC-specific clinical trial development and lead research efforts that are increasing understanding of the unique biology of IBC, which is essential to advancing knowledge of this rare disease and create new options for treatment. Learn more about the Inflammatory Breast Cancer Program at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute >
Areas of Research
Affiliations and Memberships
Active Clinical Trials
- A Phase 2 Study of Eribulin Followed by AC as Preoperative Therapy for HER2-negative Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Study of Ruxolitinib (INCB018424) With Preoperative Chemotherapy For Triple Negative Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer Outcomes: Establishing an IBC Registry to obtain baseline data on the characteristics of inflammatory breast cancer patients and assess treatment outcome.
- See a comprehensive list of clinical trials enrolling at Dana-Farber
IBCIC.org makes every effort to keep center information as up-to-date as possible.
Contact this center to confirm any information regarding his or her profile.