Nesrine Mejri, MD
Clinician + Researcher
- Assistant Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology), University Tunis El Manar, Faculty of Medicine Tunis
- Member, Tunisian “PEC Consortium” (Protocole d’Etude en Cancérologie)
- Abderrahmen Mami Hospital
- Medical Oncology Department
- Ariana, 2080
- Phone: 00216 29 902626
Research and Clinical Interests
I am a physician-researcher working on several areas of medical oncology. My main contribution is to clinical and translational research of breast cancer in Tunisia.
I have worked in describing clinical aspects of breast cancer to the Tunisian population. I have been an active member of the Tunisia PEC Consortium, which investigates molecular characteristics of breast cancer in our population. I started recently working on IBC, with focus on risk factors and treatment response, in collaboration with Pasteur Institute, Tunisia.
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Affiliations and Memberships
- Board Member, Tunisia Society of Medical Oncology (STOM)
- University Tunis El Manar, Faculty of Medicine Tunis
- Laboratory of Biomedical Genomics and Oncogenetics, Institut Pasteur de Tunis, LR16IPT05, 1002, Tunis, Tunisia
- Founding Member, Association de Formation et de Sensibilisation à l’Oncologie Multidisciplinaire de l’Ariana (AFSOMA)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- European School of Oncology (ESO)
Inflammatory breast cancer in 210 patients: A retrospective study on epidemiological, anatomo-clinical features and therapeutic results
Mol Clin Oncol 2019; 10(2):223–230
Family specific genetic predisposition to breast cancer: results from Tunisian whole exome sequenced breast cancer cases
J Transl Med 2018; 16(1):158
Biological features of inflammatory breast cancer in North Africa: burden and research priorities
Breast Cancer Management 2018; 7(2):BMT11
First site of recurrence after breast cancer adjuvant treatment in the era of multimodality therapy: which imaging for which patient during follow-up?
Breast Dis 2018; 37(3):123–132
Aromatase inhibitor-induced carpal tunnel syndrome: prevalence in daily practice
Cancer Chemother. Pharmacol. 2016; 78(6):1311–1315
Targeted Therapies in HER2-Overexpressing Metastatic Breast Cancer
Breast Care (Basel) 2016; 11(6):418–422
Relapse profile of early breast cancer according to immunohistochemical subtypes: guidance for patient’s follow up?
Therapeutic Advances in Medical Oncology 2015; 7(3):144–152
Inflammatory breast cancer in Tunisia from 2005-2010: Epidemiologic and anatomoclinic transition within a cohort of 208’
Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention 2015, Vol 16, 1277-80
Become part of our international consortium of researchers, clinicians, advocates and centers worldwide dedicated to ending IBC.Join >
IBCIC.org makes every effort to keep researcher information as up-to-date as possible.
Contact this researcher to confirm any information regarding his or her profile.